Thursday, December 3, 2009

Seriously....

I am all for celebrity gossip and perezhilton.com is like the 3rd site I check every morning but I am sick of this Tiger stuff already. We get it, he cheated. Why do we need press conferences, breaking news reports and hourly updates on the matter? He did not cheat on me or Meredith Viera or Whoppi Goldberg --- it is none of our business and enough is enough. This should be a matter between him and his wife and his family.....geez.

On other note, I changed my last name today - 3 1/2 years after we were married. Eek.....I feel weird and like a part of me isn't the same. I know it is just a name and I love my Husband and our family but the thought of signing a different name for the rest of my life freaks me out. I wasn't going to change my name but I wanted the same last name as my son and I could never get Brenton to agree that we all should take on a "new" last name --- Allirock was my suggestion (the names of our dogs combined). So tonight I am a new person --- now if i could only somehow get a new social security number and then my student loans would just disappear!

No comments:

Post a Comment