Thursday, January 7, 2010

life

why do i have no idea what i want to do with my life?? i have a law degree and the student loans to prove it and I have absolutely no desire to practice law any longer ---- i hate everything about it. Why do I just want to stay home and play with my baby --- i really don't clean or do laundry and I am not much of a cook...I should want to be something else than just a mother, a wife, right? I am working from home right now on as a contract in-house counsel, last month i worked 5 hours. Probably not enough --- i just need to win the lottery. I wish someone would tell me what to do with my life.

1 comment:

  1. i know EXACTLY how you feel. i've been bouncing around and very indecisive since graduating from college. i just want someone to point me in the right direction. i have no strong desire for any career right now, and i've started playing the lottery :-P

    ReplyDelete