Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Dash

Little Man Dash is growing up so fast --- he will be 15 months on the 13th and he thinks he is the funniest little man ever. Example - he comes up to me with his little sneaky smirk on his face and i just smile at him, then he proceeds to shove an entire handful of dog food into his mouth...all while laughing and causing the majority of it to fall onto the floor. The other day I found him the the kitchen double fisting taco shells....he looked so happy i just let him eat away. He is learning his body parts right now...his favorites being his belly button and his head. He is constantly pointing to his head and screeching, what I think is his way of getting me to sing "Head and Shoulders, Knees and Toes" his favorite new song! For some reason the child will only eat Turkey Dogs, tomatoes, green beans and any kind of fruit. At least he is a healthy little eater. He is not much of a talker yet -he says dog, dada, all done and the occasional mama. Dash LOVES to climb on everything, he attempts to scale our night table multiple times a day in order to reach the light switch, which he likes to turn off and on. He is probably going to fall on his head soon from all of his climbing but he is so happy doing it that I just supervise and let him do it. This kid amazes me and makes me fall in love with him more each and every day. These last 15 months have been a whirlwind -- it is hard to believe that it has already been so long and yet I can't remember what it was like without him. I am excited what the next year brings for me, for our family and for my little Dashman.



No comments:

Post a Comment