Monday, April 12, 2010

16 weeks...

I am 16 weeks today so I figured I should write a pregnancy post. Everything so far has been good -  I have been having a few contractions here and there but nothing to serious and all the ultrasounds so far look good. I have to start the 17P injections tomorrow and they just arrived in the mail today - I am scared of needles and more scared of the fact that Brent has to give them to me. I hope to prevent preterm labor this time b/c I don't know how I would handle bedrest w/ a crazy toddler. My preterm labor started at 21 weeks last time - I really pray that history doesn't repeat itself but the doctors don't seem optimistic and are being very cautious.

I am starting to kind of look pregnant - but really it just looks like i am getting fatter every week. I can't wait to have a real baby bump so i dont look like a fatty! I didnt start showing w/ Dash until 25 weeks - so at least I think I will be showing sooner this time. I have totally been craving strawberries - I eat an entire container every single day and they are delicious. Fresh pineapple too....yummy!

As for baby names --- the debate continues but I think we have narrowed it down to 3. Brent loves one, which I think is too popular, I love one which Brent isn't completely sold on, and then we have a middle option - which everyday I think about it, I am starting to like it less and less. ugh - it is such a process.

No comments:

Post a Comment