Thursday, April 15, 2010

to do or not to do....

so this little peanut - is a BOY!! super excited and everything ... but now we have to decide if we want to circumsize him or not. I had Dash circumsized because at the time I didn't really think about it and just did what I thought was normal to do. I was somewhat traumatized afterward - I did not know that his poor little penis would be so red, bloody, oozy - gross. It made me vomit to think that I caused my newborn baby that much pain just so he could look like his dad? Its not like any penis is exceptionally attractive - it now seems strange to do "plastic surgery" on a new perfect baby but I stll have to convince my husband.

the biggest argument is that dash and his brother will look different - but won't they look different anyways. Dash has blonde hair and blue eyes that come from nowhere - what is the chance that this baby will too?  Most likely this will be a little black hair, dark eyed cutie so if their faces and hair look different, it should be okay for their penises to not look the same.

big decisions big decisions --- at least we have time

No comments:

Post a Comment