Friday, April 15, 2011

stupidity

I just read this article, http://www.cnn.com/2011/SHOWBIZ/celebrity.news.gossip/04/14/gabor.baby/?iref=obnetwork, is this guy actually serious? Poor Zsa Zsa has been sick for a very long time and since I am quite the follower of celebrity news, I am pretty sure she is rushed to the hospital every other week. No offense meant, but the lady is going to die soon. she is 94. why in the hell would he want "her" to have a baby -in whatever sense he is insinuating. just leave her alone.

i am all for people becoming parents at whatever age they please but there has to be a line drawn somewhere. I was watching a TLC show on older mamas and the Dr. that delivered Dash was delivering a baby of a 65 year old woman. I know it is the parent's choice - but I just cannot imagine taking care of a newborn, toddler, preschooler when I was almost 70. I am 30 and I barely survive each day!

what do you think of Prince Von Asshole's (or whatever his name is ) plan??

1 comment:

  1. I think it's completely ridiculous. He's not exactly young, either. I think it's cruel for the baby.

    ReplyDelete