spring is here and we have been super busy trying to make the most of this awesome weather, some of my favorite spring things so far ...
1. dash eating popsicles outside with sticky juice running down his face and the moment he finishes it he always brings me the stick and says "more, thank you".
2. gymnastics twice a week - watching dashy jump on the trampoline and master the balance beam is so exciting. he has found 2 older girls that love him at open gym that take it upon themselves to follow him around and help him do everything for 2 entire hours. i just have to sit back and chat with friends : )
3. mackey experiencing the pool for the first time = true love. I remember spending hours every day swimming when i was a little kid and I am so grateful that my kids will be able to experience the same thing.
4. zoo passes. we have already been 4 times since March 3. Dash loves the monkeys and chasing the chickens around!
5. lazy weekend cookouts - good food, good drinks and good times with friends just enjoying the weather and our patio while the kids play in the backyard!
6. i know this isn't good for me but i love finally being suntan. i feel like i look so much better when i have a suntan.